Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CVS deals!


Last night I went to CVS to take advantage of the deals. I had $12 in ECB's that I needed to spend and I also knew there was some deals that I wanted to take advantage of. The Energy drinks were $4.99 receive $4.99 ECB, The pert plus was BOGO $3.99 and I had 2 $2 coupons from Sundays Newspaper making them free. The dawn dishsoap was $.88 and I used 2 $.50 coupons from Sundays newspaper. The toothpaste was $2.99 and I used this coupon http://offers.e-centives.com/siflo/reg/survey.cfm?s=Yz0xJmY9MSZjdT0xJmJxPTEmdmlkPTUyOCZvPTE4MTU0MTYmcD00NjEmcHQ9NiZjbz0zMjcmZndlYj0xJnNjPTMyNyZjaWQ9MTAwNDcxMjg5NCZyVVJMPSUyRnNpZmxvJTJGcG9zdHJlZ2lzdGVyJTJFY2ZtJTNGdmlkJTNENTI4JTI2dCUzRDYlMjZzJTNEMzgxNjc4MjklMjZtYiUzRDUzMjQlMjZmd2ViJTNEMSUyNmNvJTNEMzI3JTI2c2MlM0QzMjclMjZpZCUzRDhmYTdlOTMwJTJEOTgyOCUyRDQ0NzglMkQ5OTM4JTJEN2MyZDJhYTMzYTM0JnM9MzgxNjc4MjkmbWI9NTMyNCZpZD04ZmE3ZTkzMC05ODI4LTQ0NzgtOTkzOC03YzJkMmFhMzNhMzQ%3D saving me $1.50, plus I received $2 ECB's. The candy deal was mainly done because my brother is getting married soon, and the gummy lifesavers are for my little daughter during the ceremony. Of course she is not getting it all but upon my mother-n-laws suggestion those might help with her listening. :) I had two BOGO free coupons from the paper for those and then I also added the chocolate to bring up the total. My total was $27 and after coupons it was $13. I handed her my $12 ECB's and then the total was $.16 on a gift card.
I told my husband I better post because some of you guys might want to try some of these deals.
Here is also a link that you might want to use to help you save $2 off $10- http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/08/g-r-e-a-t-news.html
Crystal always helps me save even more. Thanks Crystal!

No comments: