Sunday, January 6, 2008

CVS Deals


Today, I was encourage by my husband to stop off at CVS and do the deals and try to get diapers free using coupons. My total was $60 dollars then I gave them a $10 off $50, $5 off $30, and a $2 off $10. I then also used the coupon for the diabetic machine making it free, and as you see there is another diabetic machine that was free from using a coupon that is in todays paper. The coupon is $20 off. Also the Johnson Buddies bath bar was free using the $1 off Johnson coupon in the paper. The excedrinwas also free using the coupon from the paper, which I also received $1 ECB. The Soy Joy bars were $11 dollars total before coupons. ($1 each) I used the $3 off coupon off 10 and the free soy joy coupon from the paper, the deal is that this product is one of the deal of the month. For ever 4 bars you buy you will receive $4 ECB. Free Bars! The Toothbrush is one of the deals of the month, you pay $2.99 and then you receive $2.99 ECB's.The Fructis shampoo was $2.99 -$1 coupon from paper and receive $2 ECB's
Remember when you are doing this program you always give the CVS coupons first. Then the manufacturer coupons. Doing this I was able to receive free diapers, use no money, and make $24.99 in ECB's for next time. Also since I only bought 11 Soy JOy bars I missed a $4 ECB coupon by one bar. Next time I will just have to use a coupon for a free bar from the paper today and woosh there will be $4 more in ECB.
Again, I love this store and I hope if anyone needs help understanding this program feel free to ask.

No comments: