Monday, January 21, 2008

Deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did our Grocery shopping this morning and was quite pleased with my results! Woo Hoo! It is always wonderful to half your bill after coupons. I wanted to mention some deals to good to pass up.
At Publix they have Quaker Oatmeal for BOGO- So I used 2 coupons $ .70 each that were from a past week newspaper and my total for two was $.87.
Also There is a book of coupons out there hopefully you can find it at Publix. It has a picture of a girl on the front and says something about Pyramid. Anyway there is a Motts apple sauce or Juice coupon $1 off. So the Motts applesauce is on sale for $2.27 BOGO after two of these coupons it is $.27. Woo Hoo! Sky and I stocked up. Can't beat that price.
Also Nutra Grain Bars are on sale this week at Walgreen's. There was a coupon in Sundays Paper for $.75. So I used the two coupons and we got two boxes for $1.84. In our case we are going to use them for the Wes's soccer game this week. It is our week to bring snack.

Skyler did deals for me tonight at CVS. I have been so happy to hear how well my friends are doing at CVS. We did the Pampers deal, snickers deal, Lysol deal, and of course if you guys have not heard. CVS has speed stick deodarant Pay $3.99 get $3.99 ECB = free!
Anyway...remember if you have any questions please ask. Also for those that are close you can always call or ask in person.
Sorry there is no picture for some reason I was having trouble loading the picture.
I thought I atleast should post.

No comments: