Monday, December 10, 2007

CVS deal


CVS had a deal on Energizer batteries, purchase $15 and receive $5ECB. I used this coupon http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6176&step_nbr=160 and some $1 manufacturing coupons for $8 off $15. Also you can use this coupon and receive free tissues http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6178&step_nbr=160
I also bought the Johnsons product for $ 1.29/ after a manufacturer coupon and this coupon http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gatewa...6&step_nbr=160 $2/1 J&J Baby Care products
Doritos were BOGO
I also had a $3 off $15 purchase and a $2 off $10 purchase.
So after $9 ECB and $ .15 out of pocket I was able to bring these items home plus $5 ECB. Sky and I commented how we cannot believe how long it took us to try this program. It is such a blessing and alot of fun! We hope this post might help someone else.
By the way I did shop at Publix this week but I do not have much to share. My total was $73 and after coupons $48. I also stocked up on their $1.99 chicken which our family really likes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the energizer thing, and there were instant coupons on the package for $1 off. They also told me that you can use more than 1 $2 off $10 at a time...I didnt' know that!! :)

*Tanyetta* said...

WOW!!!! great deal. i'm new to cvs too. i have $15 ecbs that will expire in january. i have NO idea what to buy yet. my son wants that santa snow globe but, it costs $24.99 do you think they will go down on their christmas stuff?????

Jenny said...

Rachel,
They did have coupons on the batteries, I was able to use one to. Also, I don't know about using more than $2 off $10, it might depend on your store, but that is wonderful!

Jenny said...

Tanyetta,
Glad to have you visit my blog. I have been on a blogger break but I was glad to see you got your snow globe on your blog.