Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winn Dixie's Great Cereal Deals

I am sorry for posting this so late considering tonight is the last time you can take advantage of this deal but I thought I would share. Winn Dixie was having a special that if you bought four boxes of General Mills cereal they would automatically deduct $5 and then at the end of your purchase they would give you a $5 dollar off coupon. After coupons for the first time I did the deal it was $5. Then the next time for 4 boxes of cereal it was $3, and I still have $5 off coupon to use at Publix. Woo Hoo! By the way Becc that is your box of Lucky Charms! Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

by the way, Jenny, you never gave me my cereal.... I miss my lucky charms.

Jenny said...

Sorry Becc, somehow that box has disappeared. Not on purpose of course. :)Don't worry I will work on finding you another box. :)