Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Publix Deals

Publix had some great deals this week. A couple that I thought I would share is Lawry's sauce were like $ .69 for both. They were BOGO and then I had $1 off coupons for both making them a great deal! Also the Uncle Ben's wild rice was BOGO and I had $ .75 off each making them like $ .29 for both boxes. I also thought I would tell you to look for the green advantage flyer that is in front of the store. They have some great coupons in there. The Gerber spoons were a part of one of the coupons in there . They were $2.29 - $2 coupon making them $ .29. I am going to save these to put in a baby shower gift. Of course the purell was a good deal too after using a coupon from three weeks ago Sunday paper.
This week my total after coupons was $57. The original total was $104. Again what a blessing!

No comments: