Saturday, February 23, 2008

Deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



All of the groceries above were purchased for a total of $45.09 after coupons. Deals were great! At Publix the mott's Juice box were BOGO for $2.99. So get the Pyramid coupons out again $1 off any Motts product and also there is a Mott's coupon that was in a Sunday's paper like a month ago for $1/2. I combined the 4 Pubix coupons and 2 motts man coupon and purchased 4 boxes of juices boxes for "0" out of my pocket. At our Publix they even have copied versions so that you can use as many as you want. Woo Hoo! Don't forget to use the coupons that the store put out. :)
The Oust sanitizers were BOGO $3.39. So after 2 /$1 off coupons I was able to purchase both for $1.39. Dole's fruit cups were on sale BOGO and at smartsource.com there is a $1 off coupon off Dole's fruit parfait. So I printed two and was able to buy both for $ .19. I purchased the cheerios for $2.50/2 after coupons. There was also a peelie on the box for $1 off produce. Which was a plus for me. So keep your eyes on the look out.
I also found several products that were free after coupons. Two sunsilk products and two Dove's products. Remember to always check the clearance area at your local grocery store you never know what kind of deals you might pick up. I also purchase several fruits and veggies and some meat. I am also purchasing some ham. meat from WD today and a 10 lb bag of potatos for $2.99. Other than that I am stocked on meat for the week. :)
Of course I did use my $10 off $50 Winn Dixie and my $5 off $50 Albertson coupon which helped alot.
Target had some deals I picked up some cheese for free and some cleaning scrubbies for $1 after two. Read more on that deal at Moneysavingmom.com.
Also there is a $2 off Jane coupon that she posted and you can stock up on makeup at Walgreens. I purchase 2 mascara's, and two lipsticks for $ .95 after coupons.
I hope all this helped you all, and you have a blessed day!

3 comments:

janmarie said...

love your deals and so glad you can share them, too!!

See you at church,
Jan

Jenny said...

It worked you commented :p Thank you so much!! :) You are such a blessing!

Jackie said...

Hi Jenny, thanks for coming out of "lurkedom" on my blog. I've been to your church many times, usually as a child while on furlough. Please tell my parents hi for me, let them know you read my blog...they are both big bloggers, and love meeting fellow bloggers. Have a great day, and enjoy the service! ;-)