Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Publix deal

Publix has Motts Juice on sale for BOGO. So if you have any of those coupons from the last time $1 off any motts products that was in the "take a peak" -publix booklet, you could buy two bottles of juice for $.79.
At our Publix today they actually had them copied and accessable for you to take advantage of the deal. I think that is amazing. Let's just say I thought that was pretty neat! I did not go crazy and buy the store out, but I did buy 2. Who can beat a sale like that.
Also, if you plan to take advantage of this deal the sale ends tomorrow.

Now as far as deals go this week I have not gotten to many. I did some basic shopping, but did not shop for too many things. Our pantry and freezer is pretty good. I did go to CVS this morning and was able to buy $54 worth of products for $.36 out of my pocket. I had a $10 off of a $50 coupon and then I also used $23 in ECB's . I received $19 ECB's back. So I was a happy camper. I bought things like detergent, diapers, shaver, ect. Basically things we could use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the great ideas to save money at CVS. Thanks!

Jenny said...

Thanks Mom! Anytime!