Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

First I must apologize to the people who read this blog for my lack of posting. Being a mother to three can be challenging and for some reason I do not find the time for posting. I may even find some deals but just alittle bit of typing is easily forgotten.

Thanks to all of you who come to my site I promise to try and do better this week.
Also, I just want to publicly thank my husband on this blog because without his help we would miss out on alot of great deals! He especially is the one that I like to send out to get the CVS deals!
I will be going to Publix this week and I will post if there is anything that is exceptional. Last week my total was $104 and after coupons I paid $45 and am also receiving a $10 Publix gift card for a rebate that I completed. Albertson has Scott tissue paper on sale again- $1. So We will be taking advantage of this and using our $.75 off coupons we stocked up on a month ago from the paper. Believe it or not the tissue stock pile we completed a couple of months ago is still aound. We are down to the last two packages. Isn't that awesome how God provides. I love it! It is so cool how when you use your head and shop the deals how it benefits your family in the long run. :) Of course the chocolate we have on hand isn't necessary but is nice :)

I hope all of you have a wonderful day and enjoy the blessings that God has given you!
Also I am thinking of posting at different times food that our family enjoys. Could I have some feed back on this, also I would love to hear ideas from you. Making from Scratch is something I enjoy but of course is not always possible. Also check below on the CVS post I added something at the end. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the ideas you give to help me save money. it's great

Jenny said...

That is such a blessing to hear! :)