Monday, February 11, 2008

Very Nice!

I just want to relate a story that happened to me on Saturday night. I went into Albertson to take advantage of Scott's toilet paper that was 10/$10. I bought 4 packs and used $ .75 off coupons for each packages. I also bought 2 cartons of Egglands eggs which were on sale this wkd. for 2/$3. I had $ .35 off coupons for these. So after this Russian cashier older lady rung up my order. She commented how very nice it was that I had coupons and could save so much on these products. I could not agree more. I realize all the time how if you just wait for something it will go on sale and you can buy things you need. I did not go shopping this weekend and will probably do alittle this week. My pantry and freezer are full. A friend from church gave me some milled wheat so I am going to make some homemade bread for sure and am excited to try this out. CVS has some deals but I am not really sure how much I will take advantage of. I will try to post pictures and deals if I come across any. Have a prosperous day!

No comments: