Sunday, March 2, 2008

CVS Deals

Colgate Total toothpaste was $2.99 receive $2.99 ECB's. If you have any coupons you can save more. I had $1 off coupons from Health & Wellness brochure from Publix that had these coupons in it. Therefore I got Tide free! I also was able to use the $5 off $15 coupon that was posted about on Moneysavingmom how to retrieve this. I was then able to get free milk. Also the Cadbury eggs $.99 a bag. There is a coupon for $1.50 off 3 bags.
I used a $15 ECB and recieved $14.95 ECB's back. I paid $1.38 out of my pocket and had to buy the gum because the cashier said I needed to buy something for $.10 more.

Hope you enjoy the chocolate
There are also some good deals for razors, but I was unable to find them in the store I went to. I will probably try another store and post later.
Goodnight! :)

No comments: