Friday, March 14, 2008

Price check

Just a reminder that when you are in Publix watch the items as they are scanning. I had cabbage and it was $.25 a pd. it scanned for $.49 a pd. and by me speaking up about it, I got it free. I really don't understand it exactly but if Publix rings up something for the wrong price it is free! Woo Hoo! I don't mind. I have not really been shopping to much this week. I did do another run to CVS and got garnier products free after a $1 coupon and the ECB's they gave back. I also got free dove chocolate eggs because of the deal they had. 2/$6 and then I had a BOGO free coupon and also had a $1 off coupon for two bags.
I have really not shopped too much for food. So nothing really to post. Probably a post to come in the next couple of days. We do have to eat. :)
Enjoy your day!

No comments: