Monday, March 17, 2008

Publix DEals

These our the deals that I felt should be highlighted this week. The Birds Eye Steam fresh Veg. were again50% off. So for two bags they were $1.69 and I had a coupon from last weeks paper for $1.00 off 2. I got two bags for $.69.
Also the dry beans were on sale for $.89 each. I thought that was good considering the amount it makes, and for just one can of beans it is almost that price. Also the Brownies were BOGO $2.49. Not the greatest deal I have ever had but a good deal considering I have to bake these for Easter. The Granola bars were BOGO and I had a coupon $1/2. Total =$1.79/2
The best deal was the rice.
It was BOGO for $1.79 and I had two coupons from a recent Newspaper for $.75 each bag. Total =$.29/2

Enjoy the deals! they end on Wednesday. :)

No comments: