Monday, March 17, 2008

CVS Deals


I am sorry for posting this later than today. There were some deals that were only good for yesterday and today. The pot of Gold 2x's, jelly beans 2x's and the easter eggs. They were good deals but are no longer available.
I was able to retrieve a $5 off $30 coupon when I scanned my card at the opening of the store.
So that helped with my deals. There is a deal for specified dove products, when you buy $15 worth you will receive $5 ECB. I was able to buy three papers yesterday and use $3 off two of the dove shampoo and conditioner. It was BOGO free so after the coupons and ECB's I paid a little over $1 for 6 bottles
The Soleil razor and or cartridges are $5.99 and get $3 ECB's back. I had coupons for $2 off and pd $1 each razor. You can do this deal 4x's!
The ladies speed stick 24/7 was $.25 after a $.75 coupon Sunday paper. You can do this deal 5x's. I bought a Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor for $8.99 and got $8.99 ECB's . I also had a $2 off coupon which gave me $2 to work with.
I also took advantage of the listerine smart rinse for kids which is not pictured. I printed off a $1 off coupon which is linked at moneysavingmom.com.
The Egg coloring kit, foil, snickers marathon bars ($.37 each) and the bunny were all extras.
I spent my $44 ECB's and received $39 back.
I was actually happy with this deal.
Happy CVS shopping!

No comments: